The Secret Pianist: Step into the past with this gripping historical fiction filled with secrets, danger, and suspense by Andie Newton

 



⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

The Secret Pianist is a gripping novel set during the German Occupation of France. Filled with drama and non-stop action, this book is one I highly recommend. It is a totally immersive read that left me longing for more. The historical detailing in this novel is second to none, and the writing is wonderful. I throughly enjoyed The Secret Pianist. It had everything I would want from a novel. A truly great read.







Comments

  1. I have now added The Secret Pianist to my to-read list. It sounds like a great book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review! I am heading over to Amazon now!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lady for a Season by Melissa Addey

Poetic Justice (The Publius Ovidius Mysteries Book 1) by Fiona Forsyth